Blizzard has announced some slight buffs & nerfs to most melee classes – Death Knights, Paladins, Rogues and Warriors.
(Sorry Arms Warriors)
We’re looking to make the following changes with maintenance in each region next week:
- Fixed a bug preventing Hungering Rune Weapon from generating a Rune at the correct rate of once every 1.5 seconds.
- All damage abilities increased by 5%.
- Blade of Justice damage increased by 10% (unchanged in PvP).
- Crusader Strike damage increased by 10%.
- Mantle of the Master Assassin duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Denial of the Half-Giants cooldown reduction reduced to 0.2 seconds per combo point spent (was 0.3 seconds).
- The Great Storm’s Eye damage bonus per stack reduced to 2% (was 4%).
- Ayala’s Stone Heart now procs 40% less often for Arms Warriors.